– Storm Warriors features the latest videos of 2018, highlighting several impactful nonprofits around the state of Maine. Cinematographer-At-Large, Daniel Stephens also contributes a personal story about storm warriors he has encountered in Matuu.
– Find out what goes into embedding with the organizations we support, discover local artists’ works we’ll be exhibiting this summer, and learn tips on how to give a good on-camera interview.
– Go behind the scenes on our Senegal shoot with Partners for World Health, learn how to spot someone who’s been trafficked, get top film camera comparison reviews and provide us feedback by taking our survey.
– Meet Dr. Ira Mandel and the MidCoast Recovery Coalition, learn how to support a child after a tragedy from our friends at the Center for Grieving Children, check out the InfinitySet we’re looking in to and meet the production staff.
– Learn more about what we do and how we do it, Chris Finn tells a personal story about helping the homeless, meet David Wright, our producer-at-large and learn how to unleash your inner Storm Warrior.