– Storm Warriors has gifted 10 new nonprofits this year with media grants that will help them promote their mission, vision and purpose. We had our first on-site storytelling for social good session with Rivers Alternative Middle School students. We have also expanded our crew and editing platforms. You can read all about that and more here!
– Storm Warriors is partnering with Just Love, a non-profit helping combat human sex trafficking.
**FROM SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER, YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO OUR EFFORTS TO DISTRIBUTE AN IMPORTANT PSA TO MOVIE THEATERS AND SPREAD THE WORD**
Click here to learn more.
– Storm Warriors features the latest videos of 2018, highlighting several impactful nonprofits around the state of Maine. Cinematographer-At-Large, Daniel Stephens also contributes a personal story about storm warriors he has encountered in Matuu.
– Find out what goes into embedding with the organizations we support, discover local artists’ works we’ll be exhibiting this summer, and learn tips on how to give a good on-camera interview.
– Go behind the scenes on our Senegal shoot with Partners for World Health, learn how to spot someone who’s been trafficked, get top film camera comparison reviews and provide us feedback by taking our survey.
– Meet Dr. Ira Mandel and the MidCoast Recovery Coalition, learn how to support a child after a tragedy from our friends at the Center for Grieving Children, check out the InfinitySet we’re looking in to and meet the production staff.
– Learn more about what we do and how we do it, Chris Finn tells a personal story about helping the homeless, meet David Wright, our producer-at-large and learn how to unleash your inner Storm Warrior.
Storm Warriors International keeps our friends and community informed about local nonprofits and the powerful work they’re doing for those in crisis. As an email subscriber, you may also be inspired to donate your time to one of these wonderful charities.